Bovada remains a staple among the best Soccer World Cup betting sites. The 2022 World Cup from Qatar continues the final group stage matches this week. Bovada helped us score some nice results with good numbers. So at VegasBetting, we delve deeper into the last contests as this article reveals our World Cup 2022 picks for match number three between Croatia vs Belgium.
The World Cup, err Canada, delivered some bulletin board material for the Croatia-Canada match. Canada did not have a chance in the World Cup 2022 Picks on Sunday, as Croatia came in extremely motivated. From the opening minute, any person with a pulse should have immediately live bet the Croatians after Canada scored early. The result resonated within Group F and maybe beyond. Croatia steamrolled the Canadians 4-1.
Croatia rolled in with a FIFA World Ranking of 12th. Now, Canada was down at 41st and expected not to resist too much. However, that second-minute goal by Alphonso Davies seemed to incense the European country even more than usual. It felt like every shot attempt wound up on the net. A total of ten of the 13 shots from the Croatians were on target. Again, four of those went for goals.
Now, what happened here? Did Canada run out of gas? Did Croatia turn up the intensity too much? What if it was a little bit of both? The two late first-half goals proved to be the dagger to Canada’s hopes of advancing to the knockout stage. Canada was a little too young and inexperienced, from the players to the coaching staff. If Croatia needed this kind of motivation, does that set them up for danger?
Andrej Kramaric scored two goals, with Marko Livaja striking at the tail end of the first half. This places Croatia in a good position to advance. Now, World Cup 2022 picks answer the following question. Can Croatia beat a distraught Belgium team?
Croatia looks ahead to Belgium in very good spirits. Unfortunately, the excitement from the Canada match figures to be replaced by some nerves as Belgium is outside the bubble (one point behind Morocco and Croatia). Croatia holds a goal differential of +3, which could be a huge asset too. Again, the Croatians do not necessarily have to win this match. A draw advances the Eastern European team into the knockout round.
World Cup 2022 picks hint that Croatia sees the opportunity to win the group. Morocco and Canada could be as intriguing of a match. For perspective, Belgium has a 37% chance of victory, while Croatia is at 35%. That leaves a 28% probability of a draw. The numbers do not seem to match the current level of play with both countries. Maybe, experts hold out hope for Belgium yet.
This third match sets up with a good wager or two for Croatia. Some “talking heads” believe the Belgians have a fighting chance. However, they must play much better as a team. Too often, on offense and defense, Belgium thought more individually than as a “team unit.” A more troubling sign was when Kevin De Bruyne even hinted, “the golden generation was more than a little rusty.”
Could Belgium’s sudden urgency backfire in the worst way for the 2022 World Cup Picks? Watch this match live Thursday, December 1st, via FOX or Telemundo en Espanol. The game starts at 10:00 night in Al Rayaan. The expectation is that the Croatian power could break down Belgium as the game wears on. A reasonable wager may be worth a look, gave the slight plus-value possibility for Croatia.
World Cup 2022 Picks for Croatia vs Belgium serve up some alternate bets. What if Croatia tries to play back against Belgium, fearing an early attack and push from the Belgians? Could that potentially burn the Croatians early? Eventually, the numbers expect to adjust, but would a draw be a solid bet to take a look at? Why? Both teams have so much at stake. Naturally, a draw could happen. Look at what occurred between Spain and Germany.
After Germany got stunned late and Spain hammered Costa Rica, the thought process was that the Spanish would win eventually. That never materialized as both teams traded quality scoring chances. The goaltenders performed great, and the tactics were even better. Croatia and Belgium show the potential of being just as entertaining as a chess match. However, that is mostly up to Belgium.
Again, the numbers appear to be far too even here. However, that draw number could be something to watch. Yes, both teams need a win, more Belgium than Croatia, but the trend in this tournament has either been drawn or a two-plus goal margin of victory.
For the World Cup 2022 picks, a value bet must be placed on the cover of 2.5 goals at +102. Anything like that total at around even is a small bet that needs to be made on Thursday.
So, how about another World Cup 2022 pick, before we go? BetOnline Vegas online sportsbook is not certain that Belgium will win.
What about a few-dollar bet on Croatia winning by two or more goals? Honestly, the number (+400) is hard to pass up for the Thursday contest.
A new month coming for bettors means betting site online bonuses can help this Christmas season.
Chris Wassel is a skilled scribe who possesses a fervor for both sports and entertainment. Boasting a journalism background and over two decades of experience, he has crafted pieces that encompass a diverse array of sports including hockey, basketball, football, and others. His writing is characterized by its lucidity and sharpness, and provides a unique viewpoint on entertainment and political matters. While Chris primarily focuses on sports writing, he also writes about a wide range of subjects.