BookMaker Sportsbook Review 2020Leader of the Pack
Licensed in Costa Rica, BookMaker.eu is one of the premier betting sites on the market today. This U.S.-friendly gaming platform with a trusted and respected reputation has been online for more than 20 years.
This is literally where the betting starts. BookMaker has been a leader in posting opening lines on sporting events for years.
Much of the competition, including Las Vegas sportsbooks, often follow their odds on the money line, point spread and total bets. When it comes to sports betting, this is where the pros play.
Pros & Cons
- Use any credit card at BookMaker.eu
- 24/7 customer support available
- Payments made on time and securely
- Design is a bit boring
BookMaker Betting Review
Open Up an Account Today
The BookMaker website is impressive at every stop. It’s big. It’s bold. And the site’s message delivery is clear.
There are easy-to-access tabs at the top of the home page for Sportsbook, Casino, Racebook, Rewards, and Promotions, with a scroll of bonus options moving across the screen. Existing members can click on the “Login” button to view today’s action, while new members can click on the yellow “Join Now” button to register and start-up that betting engine.
Many currencies and cryptocurrencies are accepted at BookMaker, including U.S. and Canadian dollar, Euro, Mexican peso, and Japanese yen. Most online gaming platforms don’t come close to this feature, which makes it easier for players from around the world to join this top-ranked site.
New members must be 18 years of age or older, and of legal age in your jurisdiction, to use this gaming platform. You must have funds in your account to place a wager.
Players are accepted from most countries, except France, Costa Rica, and the United Kingdom. However, the site only offers services in English, Spanish, and Chinese.
Residents from the state of New Jersey are also excluded from playing here. Everybody else should know that Bookmaker.eu is a trustworthy destination to place your bets.
BookMaker Welcome Bonus
The big, bold letters are there for everyone to see: “Join now and get up to 100% cash welcome bonus” on the first deposit for new members.
Is it that easy? No, it’s not. Those new to online gambling must be aware of the temptation of bonuses on all of these offshore sites. All bonuses are optional. They all come with conditions, some more difficult to achieve than others. Members cannot withdraw any money until these conditions have been met.
If you do not want to comply with any rollover requirement, simply deposit without selecting a bonus option in the cashier. All bonuses at BookMaker are only available to accounts from the United States and Canada.
Here are the four welcome bonus options at BookMaker:
- 25-per-cent cash offer for crypto deposits only: Up to $500 with 8x rollover on deposit and bonus amount.
- 50-per-cent cash offer for crypto deposits only: Up to $500 with 15x rollover on deposit and bonus amount.
- 100-per-cent cash offer for crypto deposits only: Up to $300 with 30x rollover on deposit and bonus amount.
- 15-per-cent cash offer plus 50-per-cent casino offer on all other deposits: Up to $600 on sports betting with 5x rollover on deposit and bonus amount plus up to $1,000 on casino wagering with a 40x rollover on deposit and bonus amount.
A rollover requirement is the number of times that the player must risk their initial deposit and bonus amount before they can withdraw any winnings without being penalized.
Customer Service Options
A convenient “Help Center” button is located on the home page. Click here and BookMaker lays out all the rules, promotions, and step-by-step guides for new and veteran players.
Support is available 24/7 and there are English- and Spanish-speaking representatives to assist members at a moment’s notice.
- Telephone: 1-877-827-3978
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: For members only
If for any reason you lose your way on the website, the site map at the bottom of the home page lists all of the available options.
There might not be a frequently asked questions page, but the Help Center deals with all sorts of issues like deposits, withdrawals, wagering, my account, rewards program, and technical issues.
- Extensive List of Sports Odds
Click on "Sportsbook" at the top of the BookMaker home page and choose from Today's Events or All Markets. The betting lines for games for that day are listed in the middle panel of the page.
Categories under Today's Events include today's live betting, most popular, and closing soon. Sports and other activities listed under all markets include football, baseball, soccer, basketball, tennis, golf, hockey, martial arts, boxing, eSports, motor racing, rugby, cricket, handball, darts, snooker, politics, and futures.
Almost 90 per cent of BookMaker's customers are from the U.S. and most of the betting lines are aimed at American sports fans. However, the gaming site also offers odds from a number of international leagues, especially soccer.
Here are some of the betting lines available for certain sports:
- NFL: First and second half, quarter lines, team totals, teasers, propositions
- NBA: First and second half, quarter lines, team totals, teasers, propositions
- NHL: Puck line, money lines, period lines
- MLB: First and second half, run lines, propositions
- NCAA: First and second half, quarter lines, team totals, propositions
- Golf: Pick the winner, match-ups, stroke lines, tournament propositions
- Boxing: Money lines, over or under, pick the round, decision propositions
- Tennis: Individual odds to win, match-up odds
- NASCAR: Pick the winner, match-ups, top three, future bets, propositions
- Racebook: Win/place/show, daily doubles, exactas, trifectas, and other exotic bets
The minimum wager is $1 online and $100 over the phone. The maximum wager is up to $5,000 online and $20,000 over the phone. Higher limits may be granted upon request.
BookMaker sets itself apart from the competition with another excellent feature with articles and betting tips on certain sports following the posted betting lines. Very few bookmakers provide this invaluable information to gamblers and sports fans.
- Betting Every Minute of the Game
BookMaker provides thorough coverage of a number of sports and games in its live betting section, where the real-time wagering continues from the start of the game to the final whistle.
Live scoreboards are provided on all the games at BookMaker to give gamblers the opportunity to follow all of the action — not just one game.
What can players wager on at BookMaker?
The site offers odds on the money line, point spread, over-under totals and a number of proposition bets, such as the following in an NBA game:
- "Race To" betting: With live betting props in basketball such as “Who wins race to 30?", you are betting on which team will reach the point target first. The lines will be available until either team is within one score of reaching the goal.
- Quarter winners: These are money line bets, predicting which team will win individual quarters outright.
- Odd or even game total: You are betting on the combined total score between both teams to fall on an odd or an even number, at the conclusion of the designated period. Markets are offered on quarters, halves, and the entire game.
As you can see, the betting action never ends until the final score of the game.
- Shuffle Up and Deal
The gaming provider appears to have closed its poker room in 2017. While older online reviews give top marks to the action and rewards at BookMaker's poker site, there are no links to live play on the home page.
If you're looking for daily tournament play or the next game of Texas Hold'em, it's probably best to search for another top-ranked online site.
- Welcome to the Casino
BookMaker’s casino software is powered by Digital Gaming Solutions. It features all the big name games you will find on other sites — like video poker, blackjack, roulette, and craps — and a decent range of slot machines.
The gaming software, which is audited by Certified Fair Gambling, allows members and visitors to play some select games for free.
I won $100 on roulette, but lost it all back on a slot machine. It's a great perk for players to watch how the game works and if it's worth a return visit with real money.
Members can play BookMaker's casino games on mobile devices, although the selection of games is much smaller.
- Slots and Jackpots
It's obvious the sportsbook is the focus of BookMaker since the casino is limited in the number of names, including slot titles.
Those looking to enjoy classic casino games won't be disappointed in the graphics and performance, but they will wonder why there aren't more gaming options in the slots zone.
Still, the casino is worth the visit with tables games, video poker, keno, bingo and the fact the Fairy Fortune progressive slot jackpot was paying more than $400,000 on a recent visit.
The limits for the table games such as single-deck blackjack, craps, American roulette, and stud poker is $1 to $100 a hand.
Don't forget to consider the casino promotions. One is a 100-per-cent slots bonus up to $500, the other is a 100-per-cent blackjack bonus up to $250.
- Live Casino Action
This is the best gaming platform I have visited in all my online travels. But if a live casino is important to your gambling experience, this is not the site for you.
BookMaker does not offer a video hookup to live table games like blackjack, roulette, craps, and baccarat. It's probably best to search for that live feed at another top-ranked competitor if that is your preference of play.
- Betting on eSports
The intense action of eSports has caught the attention of all the online gaming platforms, including BookMaker. Members can wager on head-to-head battles, futures, props, and live betting on video game competitions and tournaments from around the world.
BookMaker offers one of the largest games list, which includes action on CounterStrike, Dota 2, League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Overwatch, and Rainbow Six.
BookMaker offers reload bonuses for members making another deposit, but they come in all shapes and sizes.
Three different crypto promotions vary on the amount of cash returned to the player based on the attached rollover requirement. The same is true with cash or credit deposits, as members can get more cashback if they agree to the higher rollover.
A few other BookMaker promotions include:
- Refer-a-Friend: Members earn 10 percent of their friends’ first deposit up to $500. Terms and conditions include rollover requirements for you and your friend.
- Office pools: Buy a square for $1 to $20 and receive randomly assigned numbers on a game. In baseball, the contest is not based on the final score, but the total runs+hits+errors for each team.
- Racebook rebate: Horse racing punters can earn eight-per-cent cash back on exotic bets and three-per-cent cashback on traditional bets, paid daily win or lose. No rollover required.
Bitcoin at Bookmaker
Deposits and Payouts
No Transaction Fees
I am sorry to let you know that Bookmaker does not offer additional bonuses for its players that gambling with Bitcoins.
You can continue to use their bonuses with any deposit method you should choose.
Your Bitcoin deposits will arrive at your Bookmaker account within 40 minutes. This is a clear advantage when compared to the several days it takes with bank transfers or credit cards.
Not even the big Bitcoin winners have to worry about withdrawal limits. You can take out $10,000 worth of BTC five times a week.
- Bookmaker does not charge any transaction fees when you deposit with Bitcoin. Be sure to pìck the best wallet in order to keep these fees low.
BookMaker Payment Methods
BookMaker accepts transactions in many different currencies and many different forms, such as cryptocurrency, credit card, bank transfer, or online wallet. The minimum and maximum amounts vary with each deposit and withdrawal method.
There are no fees to make deposits, but there are on most forms of withdrawals.
As always, if guests or members have a question or concern, it’s best to contact customer service by email at [email protected] or click the green Live Chat button on the home page.
BookMaker Deposit Options
BookMaker.eu might top the list of online sportsbooks when it comes to depositing options because there are a ton of them. The two most popular are Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) and Visa (credit card).
Here are some of the banking options they accept and the limits for each one:
- Visa: $50 minimum, $2,500 maximum, with $8,000 monthly limit
- Bitcoin: $10 minimum, $50,000 maximum, with free payouts
- Person-to-Person: $100 minimum, $2,000 maximum, fees for deposits under $300
- Bank wire: $2,500 minimum, no maximum
BookMaker charges zero fees for processing deposits on most methods, unlike some of the other top-ranked sites.
BookMaker Withdrawal Options
The gaming platform has a long history of providing on-time payouts, but the slowest route seems to be with a check. They take up to three weeks to arrive at your door and include a $50 processing fee.
All withdrawal options carry a fee, except Bitcoin:
- Bitcoin: $50 minimum, $50,000 maximum, with no fees
- Person-to-Person: $100 minimum, $350 maximum, with $25 fee
- Bank draft: $100 minimum, $3,000 maximum, with $50 fee
- Check: $750 minimum, $3,500 maximum, with $50 fee
- Bank wire: $10,000 minimum, $20,000 maximum, fees range from $600 to $900
Keep in mind that Bookmaker requires members to roll over their last deposit 1x (100 percent) before they can request a payout. One withdrawal can be made Monday through Friday.